Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 310

Here is the latest update on Sean Casey and his battle with Gillian-Barre Syndrome.
Another week has gone by and not much has changed.  After seeing an orthopedic doctor on Friday about Sean's ankle it was decided to not have any weight on it till the pain was gone.  He goes in this Friday to check to see if everything is ok.  They think he might have injured the growth plate in his ankle.  
Not much has changed this week.  Sean continues with all his therapies and seems to do well but he is still pushing Mom and Dad to play football.  He hasn't tried the Tai Chi class yet but they got a DVD of it to try at home.  
Sean is doing well in school and the teachers seem to like him a lot.  Jesi says he's got all A's so far.
Thank you for hanging in with me this whole time while I write about Sean.  It's been good for me to express myself.  I know the Lord has been with all of us and continues to be at our side everyday, not just the bad days.  It's a comfort to know how many friends and family have responded with such wonderful inspiring words of confidence for Sean.  We are truly blessed.
Thank you again and my God Bless you all. 

No news on Tony Coleman and his neck surgery other than it was very long. Over 6 hours. So its back to the preschool for me tomorrow.

I have been working on some jewelry projects including the popular Sideways Cross Necklace and some skull bracelets so I have been busy.



It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment