Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 307

How did I sleep through this?

Our neighbors went on a vacation and their 19 year old son had a party.
#1 they are Mormon and every function of theirs that have ever gone to has been alcohol free.
#2 pot and beer pong and were belligerent to Scott when he went over to tell them to turn it down.
#3 it was deal with Scott or deal with the cops
#4 Scott calls the mom.
#5 kid is in deep doo doo.

And I slept through it all. Scott has become the responsible parent. (At least last night when the neighbor kid's party kept him up).

Today I was representing MMWLL  at the Mira Mesa Street Fair.
#1 set up at 8am
#2 break down at 5 pm. Yep that was me there the whole day. Big thanks to Mike and Kelly Clemen and my NBF Yolly so at least I had a few bathroom breaks. I guess that's why they pay me the big $$$. Oh wait! I'm a volunteer!  And to the Mira Mesa High ROTC who were awesome for helping me set it up and break it down.
# 3 50th birthday party for my friend, Sarah.
#4 I'm done...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment