Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 301

I was asked for an update on Crash Pad (Day 300) so here it is:

Holy Concert Goers! 
What a pleasant bunch. Kyle (my nephew) and his friends Alex and Nicolai were awesome guests. They arrive about 12. Not drunk or drugged up. We watched Saturday Night Live. They included Colin in the conversation. They brought inflatable air mattresses... and gifts! A whole bag of  random stuff from Trader Joe's. 


Lets's analyze.
Popcorn. I love! (in any form). Coffee, I drink in the morning. Organic Espresso blend (points for creativity),
Chocolate Chip cookies ( shout out to Auntie Paula?) Yogi Tea (I do yoga) Pink Lemonade ( to mix with the vodka they are too young to buy).

To recap...Kyle, Alex and Nicolai are invited back anytime.
1. Pleasant
2. Personable
3. Cleaned up after themselves
4. Brought random gifts ( not necessary but appreciated)

It is what it is...
Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment