Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 296

I'm so proud of my girl, Cara.

She comes up to me with her 9/11 shirt that she got at the Memorial.
Cara: Wake me up at 6:15 and if I come out, not wearing this shirt, make me put it on.
Me: Ok
Cara: Can you find the imprint I made with Uncle John's name and the visitor pass that has my name on it.
Me: OK, are you doing something special at school tomorrow?
Cara: Well, I want to prove that I went there. So I need the stuff.
Me: I'm glad you want to show your class.
Cara: And its important that my class knows that its my uncle that was killed. And that the people killed were not just random people but uncles and relatives of someone you know.

I'm SOOOOOOO proud of my girl, Cara

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment