Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Everyday Project 290

This "Fat Flush" water has been all over Facebook lately. In the name of science, experimentation and fat flushing everywhere, I made some.

I often make " spa" water and have used these ingredients in the past  so maybe it is this combination or maybe, just maybe, I have been flushing the fat all along. (Doubtful)

I used 1 big lemon, 2 limes, 2 oranges, 2 Persian  cucumbers and 1 bunch of mint. The recipe said to divide up among water bottles but it was easier to put it in a pitcher. There was hardly room for the water. I would either use less stuff or use a bigger pitcher. Slice everything up so it looks nice. (I put that in case someone might put them in whole)

That's it. As it ran out, I added more water for 2 days. I also ate some of the cucumbers and oranges along the way but after 2 days they're re pretty soggy and I put it all in my composte.

It tastes delicious but I like this kind of stuff. Vodka or gin would just make it better. I didn't do that even though I thought about it.

Results??? Undecided. Maybe I should have weighed myself first. Duh, that's why I'm not a scientist. I am well hydrated...

It is what it is...
Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment