Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 297

Since the whole school watched a video on 9/11 during the advisory class, Cara did not get to show her stuff this morning. When I picked her up she was steaming mad.

Me: How was your day?
Cara: I didn't get to show my stuff today in advisory because we watched a video. I am sooooo mad, I wanted to punch some kids.
Me: Why?
Cara: Because they were laughing and joking during the video. They were so disrespectful and I was so sad for the victims and the rescuers.
Me: Did the teacher do anything?
Cara: I'm not sure she knows because they were quiet.

She will know now.

Her teacher emailed me to say Cara can show her stuff tomorrow. She will know. I also posted it on Facebook so...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment