Friday, September 13, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 299

I had something a little funny that I was thinking about posting today however I learned that a friend just lost her husband in a motorcycle accident this afternoon. They were not close friends but definitely in our outer circle.

Scott called as I was dropping Cara off at baseball to say he was running late. Another person at the field said there was a fatality motorcycle crash on Miramar Road. As people kept drifting in late, they all commentated on the traffic delay. I kind of said a little prayer and then put it out of my mind. Little did I know that when I went to pick Cara up at a birthday party that I would find out it was someone I knew.

So no funny post tonight. It doesn't seem the time is right.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad, they are such a close loving family and I cannot believe this has happened to them.

    ReplyDelete