Friday, September 6, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 292

Its official... no, didn't get that job yet. We are back in the groove...

School started on Tuesday. Colin has had 2 soccer practices and 2 baseball practices. Cara has had baseball practice and a theater dance rehearsal. I worked an entire day on Fall Ball and subbed in the SEEC Preschool yesterday and today. I picked up the Fall Ball uniforms and distributed them.

Tomorrow Colin has his 1st soccer game. Cara has a theater rehearsal and baseball practice and I am taking her to get a new hamster.

And the Back to School packet came home today. 10-12 things to read, sign and send back. Why can't they have this stuff online. I hate to write and my handwriting stinks. And the only thing that changed from last year is Scott's phone number.

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment