Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Since there was nothing I absolutely had to have and WalMart is not an option (more on that later), it was a slow Black Friday.
8am - Kohls: Keruig coffee maker. $99 on sale from $149, originally $189. Some pajamas for Cara and a blouse for me. 2 collage picture frames. Total $167.  $45 in Kohls cash.

8:40- walk past BB&B to check the price on the Keruig. $79! Dang! Had to buy that with the option of returning the Kohls one but then would lose $30 in Kohls cash so I had to figure out if I could get the jeans Scott wanted online since they didn't have his size in the store.

9:00- Dollar Tree for personal products and to see if they had any decorations. $4

9:15 - GameStop to check on the cost of the Pokemon game Cara wants. Yes... Pokemon...nerd. $0 it was $5 less on Amazon

9:20 - Radio Shack - new Smart phone for Cara. $50 Galaxy 4s. 2 pairs back up earbuds $14. Case $7 tax on phone $56. With other add ons total $16. Got a $50 Visa card and $20 Radio Shack cash. Ran into Andrew's mom and Jay. They told us how they waited in line at Walmart, Best Buy and Target. Each person had a goal to get a specific item(s). Scary.

10:15- Big 5. Phyllis looked at shoes, I looked at a pull-up bar that fits in door and an airsoft gun for Colin. $0

11:00 Denny's with Colin and Cara

1:30 - Soccer Loco. Colin has been saving his money for these fancy soccer shoes. $165. I threw in a $30 credit I had. He has been researching these forever. This was his second color choice but he decided to go with that rather than order online and not be able to use my credit.
 We found Andrew at our house and took him with us. He told us how he punched a guy who tried to take a video game out of his hand at Walmart. He waited in line for 6 hours. Scary

2:00 South Sun for some jewelry bargains.

4:00 - Lesley Pool Supply. 50% off coupon for chlorine for the spa. $28

4:30 - My friend, Linda's rival jewelry party. It was tough trying to find something that I couldn't make but she had awesome food and wine. $18

7 - home.

I got 9 catalogs in the mail today.

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment