Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's a Dog's Life

Cara is trying to earn money for the 8th grade east coast trip (shameless plug) even though she is only in 7th. I'm pretty sure I posted about this some other time.

Anyway, she has a pet sitting job for friends of ours. In the past it has only been for 4 days at the most. This time its 9 days. Since I have to take her over to the house 4 times a day, I might as well call it my pet sitting job. And for $10 per day for Cara, it sure eats up a lot of my time. ( but that's what good parents do to instill a good work ethic, blah, blah, blah )

I decided to bring Nemo (their dog) to our house and see how that would work out with our dog Pi (the math, not the food). They also have a turtle named Spike but that only requires a trip once every other day.  Nemo is about 12 and has only 3 teeth left. He is timid and fat - ok svelte but on a doggie diet. He reminds me of a wind up toy. Wind him up, pause, and then he moves. Colin thinks she is a cross between a chihuahua and a koala.



Nemo



Pi


It's working out GREAT!!! Pi has a friend. Nemo is definitely getting younger. He even found his bark, as opposed to his wheeze. It is so funny to watch them. Pi is definitely the dominate dog as she can actually get on the furniture.

I wonder if Nemo is wondering where his family is. And if Pi wonders where we are when we go away and leave her with a friend.   What do dogs think? Could this be a video like What Does The Fox Say?

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment