Monday, November 4, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 351

The carpool cracks me up.

Brendan: isn't this the month when no one shaves?
Jack: its called No-Shave-Ember
Brendan: so no one shaves or just guys?
Jack: just guys. Women have to shave or it's nasty.
Eric: wait! Woman shave? Like what?
Jack: their legs and their pits, idiot.
Colin: Stupid. Women in Europe don't shave.
Jack: probably women in Europe made up No-Shave-Ember.
Colin: well they probably shave in Spain because it's similar to SD. And probably Italy too. I saw it on soccer.
Jack: definitely not Germany. They are all pale and white. There is no sun there so I'm pretty sure Geman women don't shave. I'm not going to date any German women when I start dating.
Brendan: they have that freeway over there that you can drive as fast as you want.
Colin: I so want to drive on that.
Jack: I hope they don't let Asians on that freeway. Asians suck at driving. And they drive so slow, especially the women. What kind of police cars do you think they have over there?
Colin: not Prius for sure. Probably BMW or something fast so they can sneak up.
Brendan: police should drive Dodge Chargers. They are a good price and you can make them fast. Or a mini van. You can jack that up and no one will know its police. And there's lots of space for prisoners.

Talk about random.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: