Friday, November 8, 2013

The Everyday Project 354

This is Colin's friend, Jack.
Jack on Halloween with his sister Kelly and her friend

 He rides in the car pool. His dad drives the morning run and I do the pick up. He comes over everyday after school since he is on both the soccer and baseball team. He is freakin hysterical. He has such a dry sense of humor as well as a great vocabulary. He correctly uses words like "toady" and "buffoon"  in everyday conversation. Jack and Colin love Dwight Shrue on The Office and try to out Dwight each other. Hysterical.

Jack: Soooooo, Ms Marybeth - anything intereresting happen at school today? I noticed you were qute late picking us up so I deduced you must have been subbing today. Any stories.
Me: Well yes, Jack. I taught Special Ed today. There is always a story.
Jack: Do tell, Ms Marybeth, do tell.
Me: One of my kids peed on another kid in the bathroom today.
Jack: choking on his Dr.Pepper. I believe you said one kid peed on another kid... Can this be true?
Me: Yup. Some of the kids are not fully potty trained so that's one of the things we are working on.
Jack: How old are they?
Me: Between 5 and 8.
Jack: And they are not trained????
Me: Nope.
Jack: What happened?
Me: Ryan was in the bathroom and Stefano was goofing around in the bathroom and surprised him. Ryan was peeing and he turned around and peed on Stefano. It was an accident.
Jack: Bad day for Stefano... So this was just another day at the office, I'd say.
Me: Just another day in my world.
Jack: I do declare...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment