Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 352

Attention Wal Mart shoppers! Product review time.

Can you love a vacuum? Well, I really, really  like my new high tech vacuum.


http://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-Rocket-NLS-Upright-Bagless-Vacuum-Cleaner-HV300/2891922

Especially since Pi is allowed on the furniture and I need to vacuum the couch as well as the floor daily. Sometimes more, since she loves to dig and lay in the dirt. (and I swore after Chloe, our next dog would be a poodle mix or some other low shedding dog)

Isn't she cute??? Dang toy chewer!

It is very light weight as well as self propelled. I almost have to chase it. The best part is that it can be a hand held as well as an upright. This is very useful for couch vacuuming. You can use the actual floor part or the upholstery attachment. Both of which work very well.

I did quite a bit of online research as to the pros and cons. I agree with all the pros including the light weight, slim design, motor at the top, attachments, cord length and suction.

 Most reviews stated the downside is the cup size. This does not bother me because I have a small house and I would empty the dirt cup after each use anyway. Also the cup empties from the bottom so all I have to do is detach, hold over the trash can and push the button. The bottom opens and the dirt dumps out. Great feature!

I still don't love vacuuming but the Shark Rocket is a great tool.

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Was it expensive? And does it have good suction? Having 4 inside dogs, I have to vacuum every day too and I tent to kill them after a couple years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was $149 at Wal Mart. That was the cheapest I could find. It claims to have suction as good as a Dyson but since I can't afford a Dyson, I wouldn't know...

      Delete