Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 357

Cara had Music Man rehearsal today from 2pm to 10 pm. When I went to take her to dinner with some other cast members, she was totally checking the time to make sure she got back in time. The restaurant was really crowded and not prepared for another group of 11. She just didn't want to be late.

I found out today there are 170 children in the cast, this is not counting the leads. I was also told this was a  small show. The last show was Peter Pan (Cara did not participate in that one because of baseball) and there were close to 300 kids. WOW!

We start in the theater on Tuesday so then I will be working backstage. Whoo-hoo!

Huge thanks to Jon Baker for bringing Cara home every night so I don't have to go out. There will be a thank you gift coming his way.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment