Monday, December 2, 2013

Queen of Christmas

The theme for the Pocher Family gift exchange is .....Groupon! Cara is the Secret Santa Coordinator again ansd she came up with the theme by herself. (although I can't be sure she didn't find it on YouTube somewhere) My vote was for mini-mart but I got vetoed. Some awesome items are showing up in our local 7-11. And that's in addition to wine and beer.  Here is the email she sent. I blacked out some of the names.

 Hello Mom,
   Yes, it's that time of the year again! This year the theme is...*Drum Roll*... Groupons! In order to buy for your person this year, you will need to sign up for groupon or living social, links will be below :). 
This year you're buying for Uncle Chuck, Colin is buying for Zack, Dad is buying for Auntie Paula, and I'm buying for Aunt Peggy! Good luck, have fun, and Happy Holidays!

Love the Secret Santa coordinator this year, 

Cara also decorated our tree... well mostly. Her goal was to see how many ornaments she could fit on the front. Without Phyllis here to help, Cara pooped out about 3/4 of the way done. Sooooo the ornament box is still sitting out, the extra box is still sitting out and the garage is still a wreck since those 2 boxes need to get back on the shelf before I can put the other stuff away. I want her to finish at least the couch side so when I sit there I see ornaments. Who sees the back anyway?

I subbed in one of my favorite Kinder classes today. I told the kids Ms. Bartig was stuck in Wisconsin and to be happy for Crazy Mix Up Day. The day went beautifully. There is an aide in the class from 8-11 because there are 3 spectrum kids and one super ADHD kid.  At least Ms Bartig  has help for part of the day with 28 5/6year olds. Sad isn't it? Liz, the aide asked me how I can be so patient with some of these kids. I told her I am here for 1 day. My goal is to have a happy and easy day. (I tell that to the kids too) 6 year olds want to have fun and are too young to be stressed out by school. Keep 'em busy and keep 'em movin'. I make up stuff all day long. 1 minute disco party anyone???

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment