Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

The thankful list:
I am thankful that my life was not completely devastated by the typhoon in the Philippines. So I am happy that I may need to install handicapped railings around my toilet because my legs hurt so much from the fundraiser workout I went to at my gym today. Before I started drinking mimosas with Phyllis.


I am thankful for family and friends so I don't have to make an entire dinner and can skate by with my Parmesan rice casserole.
And sunsets

Black Friday plans include Kohls, Big 5 and Soccerloco. I'm so not camping out at Best Buy. Our theory is they are disgruntled  husbands, pretend camping to avoid holiday crazed wives.

And who has the Buddha in their front yard? Only in Mira Mesa.


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment