Monday, November 18, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 365

1 YEAR!!! Everyday!

My original goal was to post everyday and make jewelry everyday. One of those things happened, one not so much.  I learned that I can write about pretty much anything but to make jewelry, I need to be in a creative mood and have some time.

I also learned that contrary to popular belief, a habit is not formed in 21 days. I still almost forget to post on some days.

What else did I learn?
I take more notice of things going on because I want the blog to be somewhat interesting.
Even though I think my life is kind of ordinary (not boring, but ordinary) it seems funny when I write about it.
People sure notice when I don't post or fall asleep and post the next day.
Kids can be freakin hysterical, especially when they don't know they are being listened to.
I think I just go about my day and then I get emails that I am amazing. Yes, someone did actually say that.
I like that I can keep in touch with people that are important to me without having to actually call them. Sorry, I not a big fan of chatting on the phone. And I know others of you are not as well so it's all good.

Soooo..... where do we go from here? I'm thinking I will still post but probably not everyday. I'm going for most days so my peeps don't fret.

Thank you all for reading.

The Everyday Project is complete. Cheers! (I'm having a drink to myself . Feel free to have one too.)

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: