Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 356

Countdown 9 days!

It's project day! Scott and the boys are building our new pong pong table. They also got a weight bench. You would think someone hit the lottery around here. I guess Christmas came early! Boys are doing great and Scott is relatively calm. 3 years of woodshop pays off.



As shown by this lamp with a drawer that he made this semester in woodshop.

Getting ready for the holdidays. Yes, it's that time for crafters. I'm doing 3 shows this year so I gotta have holiday items.


I also made this bracelet as a custom order. 10 larger beads and a cross. Perfect for a decade of the rosary.

My good friend Estella's husband has a worthy project. He started a Donors Choose project to get books for his class. Every little bit helps. Kind of sad he has to reach out to get books...
http://www.donorschoose.org/we-teach/2032643/?active=true

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment