Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 364

Countdown: last day tomorrow. Who is going to be sad to see me go? Who wants me to stay? Hmmmm????

Cara's Music Man pictures. I can't believe how grown up she looks...and beautiful.



Cast shot- Final count as listed in the program 195 performers! I am so proud of Cara and proud to also be a part (small) of this wonderful organization known as MET2. It's fun to just show up and work and let someone else be in charge. As I told the stage manager, Deb, as she thanked me yet again, I get it. I'm in the volunteer business too and people can give money or buy out but you still need actual people to show up and move stuff.


Chuck, Peggy, Kyle and Zackary came from Huntington Beach to watch the show. And so did Grandpa all the way from NJ. I am thankful for family.

Cara's candy bouquet that Peggy made. As Cara said, " it's way better than the grams and the lollipops that some of the other cast members got. And my dad is allergic to flowers. It's perfect." Zachary sure wanted some of that on the way home.



If you want to see Zachary's Water World Show, check out the YouTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQdMb3aQ9o

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Stay!!!!! Maybe just write on the even days?? It's so great to be so I touch with u my ODCFRIEND

    ReplyDelete