Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 286

So long NJ! It was great seein ya but its time to head on back to the left coast.


We made many memories for Colin, Cara and especially  Andrew. He has grown in so many ways and I am so proud of him. He has never been on a plane except to go to the Philippines when he was little. He really has never been away form home. I am also so proud of Colin for working it out.

I made a 10 minute YouTube video. You can only watch it on a desk/laptop because it has copyright songs. This is the first time I have done this so I'm still working it out.

Look around on the blog as it may have been published via google +  Its called 10 Minutes of Summer It soooo confusing

Big Shout Out to Captain Grandpa aka my dad for his unlimited hospitality as well as to Paula and Farmer Roger and Phyllis. I loved  the bonus day with my OCD Audrey (Oldest, Coolest,Dearest)

Love to all!


It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: