Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 259

Sometimes Phyllis gets the weirdest things. I know we all have our own style and I'm sure people even question some of my choices ...although I' m not sure why...

Whenever Phyllis is here, random things show up on my work table; something that needs to be fixed or something she bought. A few days ago it was a blue pendant that has one of those faces that follow you around.
Me: did you put this here?
Phyllis: I got it on EBay. I thought it looked unique and different.
Me: its different....
Phyllis: I thought you could make something out of it.
Me: OK....

Being a slow day around here, this is the result.




My Oldest, Dearest and Coolest Friend, Audrey and her daughter got tattoos today. I must admit I'm a little jealous.



I kind of want to get another tattoo but I'm trying to save my money for my birthday present.
How cool will I look riding around Mira Mesa on a scooter???




It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Omg I should make my hubby sell you one of his scooters!! He has 2, plus a motorcycle, none of which get ridden enough.

    I LOVE the face pendant!! It looks alien..... Phyllis has great taste!

    I really liked hearing her stories, by the way..... She should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! would he consider selling? I just want one to ride to the field, the gym etc

      Delete