Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 283

I hope yesterday's post came out good. What I was seeing on my iPad was a jumbled up mess. Otherwise vacation= technical difficulties.

Happy 14th birthday to Colin!


I'm sitting on the balcony and someone quite near to me is smoking the wacky weed.
Andrew: someone is smoking pot. It stinks worse than the cancer sticks cigarettes.

We had a good old fashion Jersey Shore thunder storm and the closed the water park we were at. Bummer.  It was great because the lines were short. Dang thunder and lightening. They never reopened. We could see how fast it floods. The water in the street across from out hotel was almost to our knees in about and hour.

There are definitely some funny things on the Wildwood Boardwalk, especially the t-shirts. TWERK is a big one. Scott didn't know what it was and Cara had to tell him. In case you also don't know it's bent over booty shaking. Watch the latest Miley Cyrus video it you dare.

Watch the TramCar Please!


Best hot dog stand name ever...Need I say more???  Oh wait Filthy Filner? Anthony Weiner?

I took more pictures but now the photo stream isn't working. Vacation = technical difficulties.
Cara went to beach yoga with me this morning. No pictures because my phone cord broke so my battery was dead. Had to go off the island to buy a new one. Sheesh, in SD they sell that stuff everywhere. Vacation = technical difficulties.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment