Monday, August 12, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 268

Baseball Update
Whaaaat!!!! You say, isn't she done with that baseball business for a while????? We need to be hearing about the NJ plans!

Welll...here you have it. I have moved out of the small pond of MMWLL ( not really since I am still secretary and Snack Shack manager) and onto the big field of District 32  (How about those mixed metaphors?) in my quest for Little League World Domination or maybe a chance to actually go to the LLWS.

Here is the email that went to all the presidents of D32 from Lisa, our Fearless Leader:


I am pleased to announce that Marybeth MacNaughton has accepted a position as Fall Ball Coordinator for the district, welcome on board Marybeth!!  Marybeth comes to us from Mira Mesa West where she has two children playing and among lots of board positions between herself and her husband, she was their president the past two seasons!

It is what it is...
Namaste



1 comment:

  1. I am not sure whether to be in awe of you or think you are crazy!! Both, I guess. You are awesome for stepping up!

    ReplyDelete