Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Evdryday Projecf Day 282


Minor technical difficulties... We have WiFi but my phone cord broke yesterday so I am saving battery power until I can get a replacement. Therefore no pictures. Maybe I do a picture post.

Update from yesterday. The blue house is down and they were putting it into a giant dumpster truck.

Today they started in on that brown house next door.


I'm sure the White House will be next. ( not that White House, the white house. dang auto correct) It is sooo sad. Although on the bright side, my dads view gets better everyday. Snap, that was harsh....

We are here in Wildwood. The kids were supposed to go on rides for wristband day. I'm not sure where I went wrong with mamma's boy, Colin.

Colin: are you coming with us?
Me: When I was your age...(face it, we all have said it) I had a job as a lifeguard. I rode my bike ALL over the Poconos. No one knew where I was. If I had the opportunity to go alone, with a friend to the Boardwalk. Duh!!!



So at 8pm we sent the 3 of them off as Scott and I watched from the 8th floor balcony. Figure it out and have fun. 8:45 and 2 glasses of wine later, here they come... With bags! Andrew got a skater hat and an I ❤ Booties Bracelet. He already has enough of I ❤Boobies bracelets. Colin got 3 hats and Cara just scoped it out for souvenirs for tomorrow.

They are in the pool now but the night is young. I'm sure they will go back to the boardwalk for pizza at about 11. By Friday... They will own it.

The only bad part about sitting on the balcony overlooking the pool and the boardwalk? The super nice young couple on the balcony next to us who are chain smokers.

It is what it is...
Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment