Friday, August 2, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 258

I LOVED my day!

Me: (in my brain at 6 am) I don't feel like exercising. My shoulders hurt. I should do Something, I have book club tonight so there will be lots of eating and drinking. Do some exercise. You are 50, you look good. Take the day off. Don't look at Facebook. Maria or Gabby will post something inspirational so I'll have to do something. The boys asked to go to the beach. Andrew needs shin guards. I have book club. Beach, Von's Book Club, shin guards...Camp Fit Girlz...

So this is how it goes:
Get up at 6:30. Make up a mixed grain salad with a bunch of stuff I have like quinoa, couscous, lentils, beans, veggies etc. Add the pesto I made yesterday as a dressing. Awesome!
 8:15 Go to Camp Fit Girlz and find out we are going on a hike. YES!!!!! No shoulder work
11am Take boys to Big 5 for shin guards before the beach.
12 pm Relax on the beach. ( like what else would I do) and eavesdrop on the conversation next to me. Holy Personal Info! That's a blog for another day.
5 pm get home and make focaccia for book club as well as get other stuff ready.
7  pm Book Club - what a bunch of random stuff! Talk about book for 10 seconds, eat, talk about food, eat, drink, eat cherry bombs, talk about cherry bombs, talk about who will be in the 50 Shades of Gray movie, eat, drink, gossip, eat, drink, repeat... and talk about some books...and movies... and gossip...

It is what it is...
Namaste


1 comment:

  1. It was soooo much fun!! That grain salad was yummy! Thank you for being an incredible hostess.... I think we should do a "bring your own glass" thing, I'm sure you had wayyyyy too many to wash!

    ReplyDelete