Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 270

2 Days to NJ!!!! I'm feeling that East Coast LOVE right now. My mouth is literally watering for a Pork Roll sandwich. You Jerseyites know what I'm talkin about. Book clubbers, I'll bring some back with me for the next cocktail party (I mean meeting)

I'm about 1/2 way through my ToDo List.

1. Change counted - $184 for the Boardwalk
2. New suitcase purchased at the swapmeet. (those blue Hawaiian ones finally bit the dust) Basic, boring black but it had the features I wanted. A score for only $30!
3. Fall Ball Shirt order almost ready to send in..It has to get done.
4. Snacks purchased at Dollar Tree. Gotta keep the kids happy and sugared up. Only $42 for snacks and toiletries. Andrew and Colin were hysterical picking out mouthwash and deodorant.
5. Refrigerator almost cleaned out. Scott will have to fend for himself at the Tom Cat the first week we are gone.
6. Hair done - a more normal color.

For tomorrow:
Make sure to check in online. I am NOT paying the extra Southwest check in fee for 4 people.
1. Take recycling for that last bit of cash for the kids.
2. Get a pedi.
3. Pack
4. Go to RIPPED and yoga
5. Make sure kids are ready to go!

See you soon!

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. East coast is loving you right back!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your information I LIKED your flaming red hair!! I was admiring it at the book party. Have fun, Jersey Girl!!

    ReplyDelete