Friday, August 30, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 285

After a pretty long day of driving around to visit the Great Grandmas and one of Scott's cousins we are back at the Pocher Palace on the Bay aka my dad's house and most definitely my favorite place to be.

I looked in a drawer for the menu to the Chinese restaurant and found a bunch of old recipes and stuff. I KNOW this stuff has not been LOOKED at in at least 3 years since my mom passed.

Gotta love this:
Clean Drawer


Original permit to build the house from 1955 $25

Permit to remodel the house from 1995         $376

An original flyer from the Shore Acres Community - The Venice of the Jersey Shore




The original recipe book from the crock pot they still have and I used this past weekend circa -1973 ( I had to google the model number as there was no publication date.)

And I'm pretty sure my mom meant to save the sweet potato recipe from 2008

And not the ad for the Maxx Adult Emporium that was on the other side of the paper.


It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: