Monday, August 5, 2013

the Everyday Project Day 261

The Bachelorette Season Finale is tonight. 8-11 of Bachelorette drama. How can she pick one of the 2 leftovers when her main man dumped her. I would not want to be any of those 3 watching this show back. No Way Jose!

I have 10 minutes to get this done before I have to watch the "MOST DRAMATIC SEASON FINALE EVER!"

At 7:10  I tell Cara that we have to run Kaela over to her house to get her stuff to spend the night and be back before the show. Jack, who is Colin's guest, does not need to go to get any stuff from his house. Being a boy, he is good with whatever...
Kaela: What show does your mom have to watch?
Cara: Mom is it the Bachelor or Bachelorette?
Me: ette. don't play dumb, like you haven't watched most of this season.
Kaela: What it is it about?
Cara: Its this show where a bunch of guys live in a house and try to woo this girl, I forgot her name into marrying them.
Me: ( in my brain) Did my 12 year old just say "woo into marrying"?
Cara: They have to do a bunch of challenges and go to lots of fancy places. They whine and cry and make drama with each other. My mom and Mom-Mom LOVE it. Its stupid. Let's play Monopoly when we get home.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment