Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 222

Here's the set up:
Last night's game between Coronado and RP American was called in the 7th inning tied at 10-10 due to darkness. The game had to resume exactly where it left off today at 3:30. Meaning I had to get there at 2 to get things set up. Colin and Seth (aka Sid), came and prepped the field. Nice job boys! Cara set up the Snack Shack. Nice job girl!

A Chatty Cathy man from Coronado comes up to me as I'm struggling with the speakers... again.

Him: Your Porta Potties are really nasty. (We have no permanent bathrooms)
Me: (looking at him)?
Him: They are really gross.
Me: (In my brain) They were serviced yesterday. No one has been at the fields except your team, the other team and my volunteers, most of whom walk across the street to the rec center if they have time soooo...
Him: Are you going to do something about it?
Me: ( looking at him)? They were serviced yesterday, they will be serviced tomorrow. MWF are our days. Feel free to walk across the street to the Rec Center. In my brain: Are you really thinking I'm going to clean the Porta Potties. Still looking at him pleasantly until he leaves.

Then I text my friend Sarah. She is the awesome person who sends out the emails blasts. Her husband is coaching their son at the Clairemont Hilltoppers in the Minors All Stars.

Me: This just in...  I'm supposed to clean Porta potties too
Sarah: I'm sure Obama does--  comes with the title--  you could suggest since assholes use it assholes should clean it
Me: Good one!
Sarah: I hear KUSI is on the way to interview you about the porta potties not about the play of the week
Me: HaHaHa
Sarah: Tell the person who complained about porta potties that you have a special on frog legs at the snack bar
Me: Yea, We grow giant frogs  in the Porta potties so we can sell their legs in the snack bar. They thrive on shit - like some people do
Sarah: Lmao
Sarah: We call that recycling
Me: And gourmet...

Frog Legs were supposedly being served this past Saturday at Aunty Lynne's Hawaiian Shaved Ice Stand. See Day 217 http://marybethmacnaughton.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-everyday-project-day-217_22.html if you missed that post. 

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment