Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 202

Cara LOOOOOVES those little boxes of cereal. They cost about twice as much as the big box but if you eat all of the little boxes and throw away half of the big box, its all good in my book. So today I buy 2 packages of the small boxes. They each have different kinds of cereal and I'm not sure which variety she prefers so when in doubt... Get both.

Cara: MOM!!!! Thanks for getting the cereal! You got 2 packs!!!
Me: I wasn't sure which one you wanted.
Cara: ( getting the package out of the cupboard) These are pouches? Why are there pouches?
Me: I don't know. I just grabbed  both kinds. I didn't notice there were pouches.
Cara: Why did they put cereal in pouches? Who puts cereal in pouches?
Me: Obviously General Mills.

1 hour later as Colin goes searching through the cupboard.

Colin: you bought cereal in pouches!
Repeat above conversation.
Cereal in pouches...who knew the trauma it would create.

It is what it is...
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Ry loves the cereal in little boxes.... If I buy a new cereal in a big box, he gets mad and tries not to eat it. But if I buy the nicely packaged combo of little boxes, he will eat every last one! Kids are craaaaazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate waste. I would rather pay more and use it all instead of throwing stuff away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate waste. I would rather pay more and use it all instead of throwing stuff away.

    ReplyDelete