Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 216

Cara's team made the local news last night. You can see a few glimpses of her and Scott in this clip. Warning, there is a commercial first.
http://www.kusi.com/video?clipId=9006176&autostart=true
When they win again tomorrow they will come home to MMWLL to play the second half of the tournament. I am excited and will be super busy. I sent an email to the board and managers asking for some assistants for the week. Otherwise I will be looking into options to clone myself.

And this is me at the game. Actually before the game.



I spent the day working in the yard after taking the kids to the dentist. Of course no before picture but here is the results. 10 black trash bags later...


Colin's roof climbing skills came in handy when I sent him up there with the hose to wash off our dusty solar panels.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: