Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 209

Quiz time Junior Division Round 2:

Lets just all choose c) Whenever the hell I feel like it because: I don't have a printer, my printer doesn't work, I didn't think you really meant that my kid can't practice, I don't have the money, I just used my last check, the ATM is out of money, you said you took credit cards (on the original sign up day), the dog ate my homework, my kid ate my homework. The kid ate the dog who ate the medical release form...

Seriously, we make this soooo easy on you people ( you people, that's and east coast way to say stuff). Like Scott and I don't have jobs, families, relatives in town, graduations, blah, blah, blah...

Good thing I had an easy day today and am in Happy Groovy Land (Ok,  so there is wine involved).

Sorry to our Minors TOC team, the Barrett Padres. They lost to Scripps tonight. Its tough to compete when we only allow 9 and 10 year olds and they have mostly 10 and 11 year olds.

I just saw a listing for a show on CMT tonight called Redneck Island... chew tabacca, chew tabacca, chew tabacca SPIT!

It is what it is...
Namaste



1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH..

    I love that song...
    chewtabaccachewtabaccachewtabacca SPIT. I love it that you do this!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete