Monday, June 24, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 219

A disappointing loss for Cara's All Star Team. It was a well played game that ended up with a score of 5 for MMWLL and 7 for Scripps Ranch National. They went 4 games into the All Star tournament. At least it wasn't 2 and BBQ as it usually is. Movin' on.

Cara is sooooo excited for her first pet sitting job. Its for one of my tutor student's dog. She got the schedule today. Of course I have to drive her over 3-4x's per day. 4 days the first time and 3 days the second. Yes,  its a hassle but so worth it for her. 

Cara: Mom, its my first REAL job! I'm soooo excited.
Me: Me too...
Cara: Its not like the snack bar is a REAL job.
Me: Why not? 
Cara: Because you are in charge of the snack bar. I can work there because I'm YOUR kid. Nathan's mom ASKED for me.
Me: Well FYI, YOU can work in the snack bar because you can count money and you don't goof around. You don't see Colin working in there. Or Andrew...

It is what it is...
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment