Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 205

Guess who is not president anymore....well until October. That's right. Me. I traded in the big job for 2 more jobs. Secretary and snack bar manager. Dang. I did put myself on the ballot for secretary. There was no one on the ballot for snack bar and Scott convinced 3 people go write me in so I won and accepted. I'm sure Denise will help me out again and I do have my awesome teens. It's all good.

And guess who is Mom of the Year.


This is what they wrote:  
Looks like this is a nomination that is supposed to come from a kid about their mom but I would like to say a few words here. Mom of the year is hands down Marybeth MacNaughton, especially if she hasn’t received this award before. No brainer. She does sooooo much for the League, yet still finds times to watch her kids play. Personally, during our game I look around a lot. I see her talking to parents, running to check on the snack bar, running errands, always working and doing something for the league, holds several LL jobs, is cordial to all, works from home a lot for LL, makes tremendous sacrifices for the league, her husband and her kids. Way to go Marybeth. Thanks for everything you do.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

We had a photo booth at the picnic today. It was wildly popular. I highly recommend getting one if you are having an event.





It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment