Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 215

Stupid me. I just realized I had my numbers wrong. I am on Day 215 not 115. Back to remedial counting for me. HAHAHA.

When I went out this morning, I found 3 huge piles of dog poo on my front lawn. Idiots. I posted this on Facebook.
To the person who let their dog deposit 3 giant piles of crap on my front yard and didn't clean it up: I hope your dog gets diarrhea all over your white carpet and your kid pukes in his bed tonight while you are sleeping.
I know that person is not on my Facebook but it sure makes me feel better to put it out there. 

On to more awesome things. Cara's All Star team won 7-3 tonight and live to play another day. 

The game was tied 3-3 in the bottom of the 7th. With 2 outs and a man on 2nd and 3rd, Peninsula LL intentionally walked the next batter to load the bases. Up next was Erick, our biggest hitter who hadn't hit all night. This kid hits so many homeruns, I threatened to charge him an extra ball fee since they go over our parking lot and into the apartments. Grand slam! Guess that plan backfired on Peninsula. AWWWWW, poor them.


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment