Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 199

Day 199!!!! That means the big 200 is tomorrow! I hope I have something good to say...

We made $2120 on the auction last night. I was a little worried but the proof is in the numbers. I even got a few compliments!.

Today,
1. Almost finished the yearbook. Still need names for 2 teams from last year.
2. Compiled and sent out the "of the year" nominations
3. Figured out the Little Stars costs
4. Checked the Nomination Box.According to that we will have 2 people to run the league next year. Gotta get on my nominations.
5. Did the 13 laps on Get Better Sean fundraiser walk.
And still going...

It is what it is...
Namaste

Update on Sean:
Today was a glorious day for Sean.  His chest X-Ray showed a little fluid in his lower lobe but the respiratory therapist worked hard with Sean so that when they took another at 1pm today they decided to pull the breathing tube.  His first word was WOW! then he started to cry tears of joy. After that he wanted his teeth brushed.   They doctors wanted to limit the visitors today and the next few days because they don't want him to get too winded talking.  But he is so happy right now.
When I saw him today he kept saying "I love you Nana."  Jesi said that he was doing that all day, telling them how much he loved them.  We are on the road to recovery.  Yeah!!  Bless the Lord.
His paralysis is still about the same as yesterday but I know that will start to change.  We all feel so blessed.  Now we just have to make sure he doesn't overdo it and that he gets plenty of rest so that he gives his body a chance to heal.  Slow and steady progress is the key, I've been told.
Tomorrow is the big Walk for Sean  and it sounds like there will be a big turnout.  I can't thank you all enough for all your good wishes and prayers.  Please know that we are forever grateful for all your support.  God Bless you.
Sue




1 comment: