Friday, February 1, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 78

Oh No!!! I missed yesterday. Boo on me. So sorry peeps.

I spent the morning cleaning out the snack shack. Why me, you ask? Why not the snack bar manager? Hmmm good question. Seems she came down with the flu. Not that I don't believe her, just another dirty job that someone has to do. When I need something done, that someone is always me.

Let's just say the refrigerator and the soda cooler were something out of Kitchen Nightmare. I heard Gordon Ramsey cursing in my mind.

Then it was Family Science Night at Wangenheim. Colin said its for nerds. Cara wanted to go. Colin called her a nerd. She said better a nerd than a butt. And so on...

I didn't get home until after 8. Then I had to help Colin catch up on 3 days worth of homework. After that I was brain dead and completely for got to blog. Awww, poor me.

So... I worked today in my favorite moderate/severe autistic class. I don't know what was worse, the 45 minutes I did bubbles or the fit that ensued when I finally made them quit the bubbles. Poor kids.

Tomorrow is our mandatory All League Meeting and Work Party. I have my agenda written. Itunes is now updated on the computer. Playlist made. Sound System checked. I was even lucky enough to get the slushie guy over to get the slushie machine cleaned and running for tomorrow. The website and Facebook is updated.

Wine in hand.
Just give me a microphone...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment