Friday, February 22, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 99

Sing along time...99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...99 days of life on the blog, 99 days of life..

So I had a bit of time after running down to Petco Park to trade in the LL Jerseys. I had no takers for a ride along and breakfast date. After my new leather cuff, I was thinking about this beautiful, hand dyed silk ribbon I bought at least 2 years ago. I couldn't figure out what to do with it but the leather gave me new inspiration.
I got out my handy dandy butane torch and some silver wire.

I made some silver rings and an infinity symbol.
After firing, hammering and polishing, I came up with this bracelet. I debated using leather but I really wanted to use the silk. The pictures are not that good but it looks super cool on. 



I'm making friends with it so it may get revamped. I'll let you know.

It is what it is...
Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment