Friday, February 15, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 92

The good news is Dad moved back into his house. Chuck and Rich came to NJ to help him move the furniture back it. Things are looking good.

We are going to the shelter tomorrow to look for a dog. Wish us luck.

Someone asked me if I was giving up adult beverages again this Lent. I almost spit my wine out laughing. With the way the LL season is shaping I may need a 12 step program.

Like a bad penny, that stinkin prep club team is baaaaaack. Asking for field space, again. So now I have to add then to this months agenda so we can vote ...again because they changed things around and they are not the club they say they are. Boo Hisss.

I have a free Friday night with a few books to read and a DVR full of shows I haven't watched. What am I doing? Watching Happy Gilmore with Colin.

It is what it is...
Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment