Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 105

Sick update: Kids are mostly better and went to school. Scott is not really better and went to work. I am still on my plan of exercise, alcohol and Lysol. Since I had to work today, something had to go....it was the exercise.

Email to me:  
Hi Marybeth. In a little bit of a panic... I think I must have turned in an extra jersey to you the other day. I'm missing number 12, and only have 11 jerseys... Do you still have them or did you return them already?

Of course I found this put today when they had the names and lettering done.


Seriously!!! Did you not get the memo that I was returning all the extra jerseys and you should keep a back up? Now I have to look like and idiot, go buy some wine and chocolate and make nice to the Padre lady to try and get the jersey back or at least and alternate one. 

Then the upper division jerseys are delivered today and they are wrong. The lettering is horrible and not what we ordered. They used different dye lots on the blue ones so there are 2 shades of blue on one team. There are a bunch of wrong sizes as well. Thank goodness I have Tracey on the uniforms. By the time its done, I bet we have replacement ones for this year as well as a credit for next years uniforms. 

Can I double my salary?

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment