Monday, February 18, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 94

When I got up this morning, my plan was to not even think about LL for a whole day. Yea, right.

The season hasn't even started and I have people emailing me about the stinkin' snack bar. The way it works out is each family has 1 shift per kid for the ENTIRE SEASON! Work it, trade it or pay a teen $20 to do it for you. What's so hard about that?

Cara has spent the last 4 hours cleaning her room. I'm not sure why my smart children who get A's in hard subjects like English and Algebra  find it so hard to figure out the concept of a trash can. This was my note to Cara this morning when she came home from her sleepover... and the collection of water bottles I took out of her room.


Two huge bags going to Goodwill came out of the disaster zone.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment