Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 97

I got a super NICE compliment from one of the Farm division managers today.

Personally, I think you do a fantastic job.  I know that I am more motivated because I see your effort.  You do more than anyone else and you never ask anyone to do something that you haven't already done yourself.  You are organized and very clear with your leadership.  The league hasn't always been like that and I am already worried that the league will suffer without your leadership next year.

     Thank you for taking the time to care and making my job so much easier.  As you already know, I would really struggle without your help.


I wonder if changing my email and phone signature from sent from my iPhone to  Sent from my corner office with my fancy title.... Oh wait I'm a volunteer 
had anything to do with it?
Nah...

It is what it is...
An master

No comments:

Post a Comment