Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 84

Sorry but its too late to be witty and not that much happened today. Awww

I worked at my favorite preschool today. One kid said, "Aren't you that baseball lady?" He must be a new t-ball player. Gotta love being recognized at a preschool. Start my 15 minutes of fame now.

I got a new tutor student. Angelo, my around the corner neighbor. He is my first high school student in a long time. He talked a good game but we have a plan. I like him.

I made it to my friend Maria's RIPPED class before yoga. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

I'm subbing at Ericson for the K/1 collaboration day tomorrow. My 2 favorite teachers. Ms. Bartig and Mrs. Fitzgibbons. The got Cara to where she is today... the smart kid class.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment