Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 86

Just another random Saturday...

Quiz time.
If I say I'm going to be at the snack bar from 9-11 to collect candy money and hand out the Padre jerseys on the website, in an email blast, in a pass on email to all managers and on Facebook,  what time will I be at the snack bar?

A) 9-11
B) 9-11ish
C) 9- whenever you want to show up

Answer A) 9-11 what's not to get?
I get a call at 11:15.
Her: Are you still at the field?
Me: no
Her: Can I turn in my candy money?
Me: Sure.
Her: at the snack bar?
Me: No
Her: why not?
Me: because I said I would be there from 9-11 and its 11:15.
Her: are you going back. I can come after I do....
Me: No. There will be another turn in day, probably at the carnival on Feb. 23.
Her: I want my bumper magnet.
Me: You can get to when you turn in your candy money.
Her: Well I had....
Me: Well I had turn in times for the last 3 weeks. You don't call the movie theater and say I can come  after I...
The time is the time. Sheesh!

Holy Hail! Check it out on the spa last night. I know. It's nothing compared to the 2 feet of snow you all had but still this is SD.

New haircut!



My dream staircase. If I had stairs, I would so do this.


I got 2 great compliments yesterday and today.  One of my favorite Kinder teachers asked if I was available on Monday and I'm not because Cara has an appointment to get her cast off. She said then she can't take the day off because I'm her best sub and its not worth it to have any one else. A teacher from another school (that I don't even sub at) called me personally and asked if I was available for 2-3 weeks. She heard I was one of the best subs in Mira Mesa. Hope I don't throw out my shoulder patting myself on my back. Haha.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Aw... You totally deserve the kuddos!!! You are awesome MB. You always go above and beyond and that is why I am so thankful to have you as my friend. BTW... LOVE the hair!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete