Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 103

Greetings from the House of the Sick. Colin, Cara and Scott all have the flu. Me... I'm fine. My defense strategy is exercise, alcohol and Lysol. I bet you thought I was going to say healthy eating, and vitamins.

I subbed in a 5th grade class today. The teacher had me correct their open book, open ipad test. Yes these kids all have ipads and are allowed to use them on the test. You would think they ALL would ace this test. The best score was 9 wrong... out of 30. Many had 18-21 WRONG!!!! What the heck????

The answer format was multiple guess, matching, short answer and long answer. They are studying early American history and early settlements.

One question was What do New France and New Amsterdam have in common? Suggested answers had to do with the fur trade, self government, Native American interaction, etc. Actual answers included they are both in North America, they are both towns, people live in both places and my personal favorite...they are popular.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment