Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 100

Holy Guacamole! 100 days! The pressure is on to write something deep and meaningful. Nah.. its a blog, not brain surgery, then there would be pressure.

Blogging daily  has made me more aware of the good things in my life and actually writing about them is fun. I try to see the humor in what happens every day. As I tell the classes that I sub in, my goal is to have a fun and easy day.

Brain twister: Stress comes from resisting what is.  Whatever it is, it is what it is... work from there.

I am enjoying the challenge of daily blogging and thanks to you all for reading my mostly daily posts.

It was an awesome day! It was the LL fundraiser carnival. Perfect weather, happy people. No drama that I have heard of... yet. I believe I have mentioned before that the best part of a LL Saturday at the fields is the 1st beer afterwards...and the 1st glass of wine...and the 1st shot of tequilla...
Cheers!

It is what it is...
Namaste*

(the light and spirit in me honors the light and spirit in you)

No comments:

Post a Comment