Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 79

Field Clean Up Day was a huge success! We got a big majority of our parents out to get the scoop on the season and get working on the fields. When I started going through our big expenditures and what the registration fees and fundraisers actually go to, I think there were some surprises. Almost $4000 for Porta Potties.

Those kids out there working were great. Cara,  with her casted hand, worked the snack shack for most of the day and was a great help to me.

Scott and some of the other dads rebuilt the intermediate division pitching mounds.

Colin has a friend over and the tent is set up. Good to get the stinky boys out back.

As I have said many times before, there is nothing like the shower and the 1st cold beer after a day at the fields.

Let's let the drama be over and the great season begin!

Just give me a microphone...

It is what it is...
Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment