Friday, March 1, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 106

Opening Day tomorrow!

I spent the day tying up loose ends, collecting money and shaking my head in disbelief. No matter how many times you do something, tell people something, remind them and when they still don't know, Its like huh????

Quiz time:
Candy money is due BEFORE Opening Day.

When is the candy money due?
a) Before Opening Day
b) On Opening Day
c) After Opening Day
d) None of the above

We have 4 registration days, 2 assessment days, an All League Meeting and work party, the carnival, the field any time I'm there and my house any time when you can turn in candy money. Do the treasurer and I really need to be chasing the money tomorrow?

 AND it has gone out in all of our communications that for the last 2 months that" Your child may not play on Opening Day unless all owed money has been received." Not that we would enforce it but still...Geez

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments: