Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 132

Computers are such a time suck. Check the email, respond, check the bank account, update LL website, check Facebook, Like my friends stuff,  update LL Facebook,  check gym and yoga schedules because why take up brain cells remembering when I can check, check the kids Parent Connect, email teachers about missing assignments...

I spent an hour trying to find Easter Eggs on a bead website to try and win a $2500 gift card. When I looked at the leaderboard and saw my 35 were nowhere near the lowest person of 95, I gave up. Estsy? Pinterest? Ebay? Holy craft projects! I double stay away from those black holes of the Internet.

What did I do before my time was sucked up? Read books, read magazines, read the newspaper. I even watched Days of our Lives for 30 years!

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment