Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 110

Does it ever seem like you have been super busy all day but nothing really got done? That's me today. Although I could list everything I did today and it would seem like a lot, I feel like nothing really got accomplished. I guess a bunch of little things can add up to a full day.

Colin actually liked the shoes I got him. He has been wearing these ripped up shoes.The soles are almost off and they are not fit for a hobo. I think I have brought home at least 10 pairs that I thought he would like but he didn't. And he refuses to go to Kohls. Tilly's is a maybe. He is very picky and will only wear Vans and Supra. Supra are over $100 and I'm not buying them unless he kicks in half. I got him some purple Vans from Amazon and he said, "They are good." With no expression what so ever...

Next thing is shorts...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment